Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Funk...

I have been in a serious funk ever since I got home from rehearsal. Weird, right? I mean, I've only been home for 2 hours, and I'm already whining to the blogging world. Whoop-de-doo. So, as long as I'm on the topic of rehearsal, I might as well explain this whole thing...

Once Upon A Mattress is the story of The Princess and the Pea. The evil queen, Queen Aggrivaine, won't let anybody in the court get married until her son has done so. Unfortunately, all of the ladies and the lords of the court are madly in love with each other. Unfortunately again, Aggrivaine doesn't want her son to get married because he's so close to her and she doesn't want to lose him. So, when Sir Harry, who is in love with Lady Larkin, returns with a girl from the far-off swamps, everyone raises their hopes yet again. Winnifred, Fred for short, is unlike any girl they have met before. She's smart, funny, and most importantly, "shy". (If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about when I put shy in quote marks). The rest, well, you'll have to see it for yourself! Check back for details....

"I can't believe that foolish boy actually likes her!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.