Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 13- This Week

It's Tuesday.
This week has not been very eventful.
So I'm going to take the "technical" way
And start with last Tuesday.

Last Tuesday was not very eventful, either.
I went to rehearsal, and watched.
For the *ahem* billionth time.

Wednesday I had rehearsal again.
See above.
Then I went to Mutual.
I love the girls in my class.
Being 1st counselor does that to you.

Thursday.
Rehearsal.
See Tuesday.

Friday.
No rehearsal! (Costume Parade)
Caught a ride home with Mom.
Price and Josh went to Klondike.
Dad and I rented a RedBox,
and then Mom and Dad went out to dinner.

Saturday.
Basketball @ 8am.
GOT MY FLUTE BACK!!!!!
I was very happy.
Also finished a 3-page paper for English

Sunday was Stake Conference
7am was Breakfast @ the Stake Center
8am was when the youth session started.
My amazing 7th ward girls sang a beautiful number
(If the Savior Stood Beside Me)

Monday was uneventful.
I finished another essay,
This time for Geography,
And... that was it.

Tuesday (Today).
Started Tech Rehearsals!!!!!
Had some unpredictable moments.
Like the Silent King needing a mic,
Jacob and Andrew not letting us have the bed,
And ripping medical tape off of peoples face.

Have a successful endeavor!
May all your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.