Sunday, June 26, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
I've already done this on Facebook, so what the heck?
1. Real name : Rebekah Walker
2. Nickname(s) : Rebel, Bekah, Cheese (don't ask)
3. Favorite color: Um... whatever fits my mood
4. Male or female: ...You have to ask this question.....
5. Elementary School: Manila (of Manila, Daggett, UT)
6. Middle School: Lajes American & P.G. Junior.
7. High School: Pleasant Grove High School
8. College: BYU or USU, and hopefully somewhere prestigious like the Royal College of Music or the Munich Conservatory
9. Hair Color: Brown
10. Tall or Short: Tall. Duh.
11. Sweats or Jeans: Depends on the mood. Always.
12. Phone or Camera: Am I stuck in the wilderness with no cell service, or in the mountains behind my house?
13. Health freak: I keep healthy, but I love junk food. So... no.
14. Orange or Apple: Summer is Apple, Winter is Orange
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Sure, why not?
16. Eat or Drink: You're really making me decide on this.
17. Piercings: Nope! Not even ears.
18. Pepsi or Coke: No Caffine for me, but I enjoy Sprite much better than 7-UP
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplain: Yes
20. Been in a relationship: Nope. :) hahaha
21. Been in a car accident: We hit a deer once.... does that count?
22. Been in a fist fight: Technically no..... ;)
23. First piercing: What? Where?
24. Best Friends: You know who you are!
25. First award: Kindergarten Diploma
26. First crush: I'm not telling!
27. First word: And I remember this because.... why?
29. Last person you texted: Either Spencer or Amanda... not sure which
30. Last person you talked to in person: Mommy
31. Last person you watched a movie with: Rio with my familia
32. Last food you ate: Homeade Strawberry Ice Cream
33. Last movie you watched: Not sure- The Princess and the Frog?
34. Last song you listened to: Hotel California by The Eagles
35. Last thing you bought: I dunno....
37. Food: You're so mean. Um... Spaghetti
38. Drink: Water or Milk.
39. Bottoms: Pants, I guess...
40. Flower: Wildflowers. Especially those tiny 4-petaled purple ones.
41. Animal: Come on! You can't seriously expect me to answer this... oh, fine. Gerbils, I guess.
42. Color: Depends on my... wait. Didn't I already answer this?
43. Movie: Animation: Tangled/Despicable Me Live Action: The Perfect Man (Chick Flick. Bwahaha)
44. Subject: Band, Stage Crew/Craft, History, Biology
HAVE YOU EVER:
(Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [not yet.] fallen in love with someone.
46. [x] celebrated Halloween.
47. [confidential] had your heart broken...
48. [x] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
49. [you're kidding me, right? ] had someone like you
51. [ ] failed a class.
52. [x] gotten a 4.0.
53. [x] did something I regret.
54. [x] broke a promise.
55. [x] hid a secret.
56. [x] pretended to be happy.
57. [x] met someone who changed your life.
58. [ ] pretended to be sick.
59. [x] left the country.
60. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
61. [x] cried over the silliest thing.
62. [x] ran a mile.
63. [x] went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [x] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [x] disliked someone.
66. [i haven't dated yet, so...] stayed single for a year since the first time you had a boyfriend/girlfriend.
67. Eating: No computer near the food. Duh.
68. Drinking: I'd be dead....
69. Listening to: Owl city
70. Sitting/Laying: Folding chair
71. Plans for today: Packing for Girls Camp
72. Waiting for: Girls Camp Drop-off, Dinner
73. Want to get Married: In the Manti Temple
74. Want Kids: Duh.
75. Career: Author (Hopefully)
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes are my main priority currently
77. Shorter or Taller: About the same, I suppose. I'm done growing....
78. Romantic or spontaneous: I repeat Talia- Isn't that the same thing?
81. Hook-up or relationship: If I'm married, neither.
82. Looks or personality: Focus on the personality, the good looks will come through :)
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope. I have neither
84. Snuck out of a house: Snuck in, after I was locked out.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Not really, no
86. Killed somebody?: I kill fictional characters all the time. Do they count?
87. Broken someone's heart: I sure hope not....
88. Been in love: No. (I should hope not...)
89. Cried when someone died: Yeah. It's human nature.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: I try my hardest.
91: Miracles: What else?
92. Love at first sight: In theory. It hasn't yet been proven.
93. Heaven: Yes!
94. Santa Clause: Eh.
95. Aliens: There are all sorts of aliens... Space aliens, illegal aliens, so yes.
96. Ghosts: Only if it's the Holy Ghost!
97. Is there one person you really want to be with right now: Anybody who will make me smile
98. Do you know who your real friends are: I should hope so!
99. Do you believe in God: OF COURSE!
100. Post has 100 truths: Yeah... sure....
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Monday, June 13, 2011
Its always different for every one of us, but always from the same source-
songs, paintings, books, movies, or any work of art.
I believe that this is what Kermit calls "The Rainbow Connection".
We may believe things that are completely outrageous,
but we ridicule those things which we have experienced ourselves.
Because we are afraid of it.
My name is Rebekah Walker, and I believe in the Rainbow Connection.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Friday, June 3, 2011
But here's what happens when you get:
Apples 2 Apples
(Needle and Haystack Life -Switchfoot)
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Can we go again next year? Pleeeease?
The problems with signing yearbooks are as followed:
1) You can't remember the poor sap's name
2) All anybody writes in your yearbook is H.A.G.S., making you feel worthless
3) You do the same as above because you're feeling sour and rushed on time
4) Everybody's in a hurry because they're afraid there's not enough time, making the message very hard to read
5) People want to counteract numbers 2 and 3, and so they take up an entire page writing random junk about the school year
6) See number 5, vice versa
You'll need it.