In all reality, I'm not sure you want to know all about me.
Maybe you do.
I can't read minds.
But, like every other stereotypical Utah-Mormon teenage girl, there are a few things I fulfill:
- I like a cute guy
- I love bands like He is We and Cady Groves
- I'm involved with music- piano, flute, voice
- I love Harry Potter
- I've got this strange love of weddings
- I take a foreign language (Parlez-vous francais?)
- I play sports. Basketball and Volleyball, please!
- I hate math
- I blog (obviously)
Here's some things that aren't so stereotypical:
- I'm in Marching Band
- I participate Technical Theatre (Go Google it)
- I love reading. ("Wha-?) Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, you name it- I've *probably* read it
- I love bands like Linkin Park, Florence and the Machine, and Mumford & Sons
Perhaps I'm more stereotypical than I thought.
But, that's for you to decide.
Read! Ponder! Comment!