Sunday, November 10, 2013

Another shot.

It has literally been 8 months since I last posted on my blog.

I kind of missed it.

But also kind of not. (I'll explain that in a bit)

Here's a quick rundown of what I've been up to recently (if you don't follow me on Twitter. If you do, you can probably skip this bit)

-I ran two 5Ks
-I got in a car crash
-I learned to drive a manual
-I developed an unhealthy obsession with a certain British actor.
-Senior year!
-Senior pics!
-I became Laurels president
-I completed my last year or marching band (sob)
-I became 'addicted' to Pinterest
-I joined the school newspaper
-I found happiness

That last item is why I haven't really been blogging recently.

See, I used to use my blog for my emotional rants. If I was sad, depressed, angry, lusting for blood, or overly infatuated with a boy, I would blog about it.

Then I realized, I was annoying the living daylights out of everyone who read my blog.

So, I stopped.

For a while, I stopped because I was still overly emotional, and didn't want to risk posting about it on my blog.

After that ended, I realized I needed to be happier in my outlook, and so I started searching for the silver lining.

I've gotten quite good at it, if I do say so myself. 

So, I think I'm ready to give this blogging thing another shot.

Bekah's newfound positive outlook is ready for launch.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.