Tuesday, June 21, 2011

confessions of a teenager

OK, out with it-
When people ask me who I like,
I tell them a former crush.

If I told them who I like now,
I would be in huge trouble.

Not that he's a "bad boy" or anything-
'Cause he's not.

But, the thing is, I know at LEAST 2 others of my friends like him, too.
And I know at least one of the is reading this right now.

So what's a girl to do?

Personally, I let it sit inside and let it burn through my soul.

Its better than estranging your friends.

4 comments:

  1. You should email to me who he is, oh and we should go lift weight at the rec center this summer!!!!! I miss becoming strong with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa wait you removed the post before I could read it! Email it to me we will talk more privately over it there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) haha ok. I removed it because it was absolutely pointless, btw.

    ReplyDelete

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.