Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 1- Introduce Yourself with Pictures and Words....

Okay, numero uno should be easy enough.

The first thing you should know about me....I love music. I play both the piano and the flute, and if you're lucky, you can catch me singing :)

Number Two:

I love reading. Its the escape you can't get anywhere else :P

Number Trois:

I love writing. See Number Two.

Number 4:

I love my religion (I'm LDS)

Number V:
I've lived in a foreign country (the Azores, Portugal)

Number Six:

I love the theater (and no, I can't act)

Well, that's all I'm going to do. As you can see, I've got a very dull personality.

Farewell!

"No one else is allowed to wed, until Dauntless to the alter's led!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.