Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 6: Your Day

My day?
Are you kidding?
You probably picked the worst day for me to talk about my day.
Why?
My day was chock full of stuff.
Lots and lots of stuff.

This morning, started the day off by going to Seminary.
Where I played the piano
And I gave the Scripture Thought.
I now have a miniature class.
Yay!

What do you do when someone asks you to tell them a little bit about yourself.
Like this question, asked so innocently by Brother Rhea:
"What are you hobbies?"
You're kidding, right?
I do EVERYTHING.
Don't even get me started.
Because I will never
EVER
Stop.

The day continued normally.
I think this guy I know was trying to flirt with me.
Which is really awkward, because we're really good friends.
.....
Not that I have a problem with it ;)

Anyway-
I had 2 new classes-
Cross-Training and Teen Living.
After the last bell rang,
I went to rehearsal.
I was bored to death.
Because I just watched the show.
Because Adam was controlling the CD player
And Sequoia was reading from the script and giving cues.
So what did I do?

I finished my book.
It was a really good book,
But I only had a little bit left.
That took up maybe the first 5 minutes of rehearsal.
And then I was bored.
Out of my skull.

After rehearsal,
Mom wouldn't answer her phone.
So, I called home.
Grandma said that Mom was at the library.
Oh joy.
I sent Mom a text,
But she still didn't answer,
So I walked down the library.
With my friend Caitlin,
Who needed a ride.

We found her,
Got home,
And I had a group piano lesson.

Sitting in the same tiny piano room
With a bunch of kids your age
Is always bound to be exciting.

My hand is still numb.
(Thanks a lot, Chaz)

Now, I'm blogging.

Oh joy.

I hope your day is full of wondrous adventures.
May you have a successful endeavor.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.