Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 3: Your Parents


These are my parents.

My dad: Timothy Dean Walker. Teacher.
My dad teaches many things, but mostly social studies/history. He only ever reads non-fiction books, and if he does read a fiction book, its because we won't stop bugging him to read it.
My dad also loves sports. He played football in high school, and has coached baseball. He also loves old music. We will sit for hours in the car and he will quiz me on artists anywhere from the 60s up to the early 90s. Mostly, he is a great dad. :)

My mom: Jennifer Walker, nee Steele. Teacher.
My mom got her degree in elementary education, but she is currently a stay-at-home mom. She spends most of her time cleaning or cooking, but when she's not doing both, she's playing the piano, reading, or blogging. My mom also loves sports. She did basketball and volleyball when she was in high school, and she likes taking us on walks. Besides the piano, my mom also plays the violin. Mostly, she is a great mom. :)

I love you.
Always have.
Always will.
No matter how mad I get.
No matter how stupid I become.
I will always love you.
Thanks for all that you do.
Signed, your loving daughter,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.