Sunday, January 9, 2011

Contemplating....

This afternoon, I learned that we are going to Iron Springs for Stake Girls' Camp. Where is that, you ask? Let's just say that it's near a place that's close to my heart. It's made me contemplate what it would have been like....
I was on Facebook, and decided to browse around some friend's photo albums. I realized that there are many people and events I have missed out on meeting and participating in, respectively. At the risk of sounding defensive, there are some people and places I have met and been to (also respectively), that these friends haven't had the chance to met. Alas, but it is in vain.
Anybody know what I'm feeling?
Share your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.