Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 7- Your Best Friend

Seriously?
Just like many other teenagers my age, I am protesting this post. I HAVE to post more than one friend!

Rebecca and I met when we were 2 years old, in Nursery. We originally bonded over the fact that we had the same name, and we've been best buds ever since!
Becca loves purple, monkeys, volleyball, and basketball. She's always there when I call her with a problem, and vice versa. That's whet best friends do, right?
I would also like to officially tag Becca to participate in this 30 Days of Blogging thing! I don't know if she'll actually do it, but it's worth a shot!




Briana (Bree-anna and not Bree-ahn-ah) is another really good friend. She, like me, loves books, and we will spend hours at school talking about how good a book is or how cute a certain Austrian character is. ;)
Briana loves ballroom dance and track. She is an amazing runner, and will give everything a try.






Allison is another one of my good friends. We grew up in the same ward, and since we grew up in an EXTREMELY small town, we had all the same classes together.
Ally is amazing! Despite her numerous knee, etc. injuries, she participates in basketball, volleyball, goes four-wheeling, and does many more physical activities that I wouldn't dream of doing in that condition.
Ally also quilts. She makes baby quilts and gives them to young, married mothers. Her charity work is off the charts!





Arianna is another amazing girl! I first met her in seventh grade, but she was a very soft-spoken girl and, I am ashamed to say, I didn't really think a whole lot of her.
The next year, in eighth grade, I started to get to know her better. She got more confident, and I am proud to call her one of my best friends.
Arianna and I did Marching Band together. She plays the French Horn. She is also an amazing dancer! She does, ballet, jazz, and tap.


These next three are definitely three of my best friends (in order of left to right)
Amanda, for some reason, has always wanted to slap someone in the face. When you first meet her, she totally gives the impression of 'tough girl', but she actually is really squeamish.
Tyler is.... just Tyler. He, like me, loves the Percy Jackson series, and he's just a funny little kid :)
Spencer is, like, my laugh therapy. Today, some of us were trying to put together a puzzle, and we were laughing so hard by the end, we were crying.

There are so many, many more people that I should be putting on here,
But I need to get ready for mutual.
I love you all,
Even if you're not on my list.

Please understand :)

~.~Rebekah~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.