Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 9: Your Beliefs

There are a lot of things that I believe.

If you want my religious beliefs
Follow this link.
And this one.

If you want my political beliefs,
I've got these words to say to you:
"[Democracy] is a law of nature to which no experience has ever furnished an exception, that the rising grander and opulence of a nation must be balanced by the decline of its heroic virtues."
~Alexander Tyler

But here are the things I know, with all my heart, are true:

~I know my church is true.~
~I know that every single person, now matter how evil, has a little bit of good in them.~
~I know that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.~
~I know that the previous statement is a blessing, not a curse.~
~I know that someone is always looking out for me.~
~I know that I will always be there for you.~
~I know that I love every aspect of my life.~
~I know that everybody has some sort of talent.~
~I know it's wrong of people not to use their talents.~

And, last of all,
~I Know that My Redeemer Lives~

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.