Thursday, January 26, 2012

questions, one and all!!!

I've got questions for every person who's in that little "followers" box to the left.
If you're not following, I don't know if you're reading.

Anyhow...

Kassie: Who is this knight in shining armor? I'm curious...

Shaylee: What's your favorite part about high school so far?

Jolyn: How does it feel to finally be getting those baptisms done?

Austyn: How many girls does it take to lift a moving desk? (hahaha)

Shiloh: How's things down at the Jr. High? Is Mr. Mott still crazy?

Sequoia: Do you bite your thumb at me, sir?

Sarah: How's things at American Heritage? Do you miss your PG friends?

Alashandra: When are you going to post again? I miss your inspiring words.

Carrie: Your photo shoots look like fun. Think I could do one?

Micaela: So... how's cello? Keep up with MFL?

Caitlin: So... back with old boyfriend? *Tell me more, tell me more...* :)

Nicole: Learner's permit, huh? You like driving so far?

Olivia: Tell me more about this guy who asked you Preference. He sounds nice.


Emilee: How's things in the NC? And when are you coming to visit us?

Andrew: When do you turn 16? I can set you up, if you like. (haha, just kidding. But seriously- when are you 16?)

Brittney: What's with this boy? Your not-so-subtle hints are actually pretty subtle. ;)

There you are! Go wild!

1 comment:

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.