Thursday, January 5, 2012

Depressing Poetry Post, Part 2

I suppose most of you are wondering about that super-depressing poem-ish thing I posted the other day.
Here's my half-baked explanation.

I suppose I have a sort of prophetic tendency.
I was feeling all depressed (for no reason whatsoever; the confusion made me even more depressed), and I just needed to get it out on paper.
The next day, while reading about you fellow bloggers more depressing lives, I figured that I should share it.
So everybody felt loved.

.... Maybe I really am prophetic.
The next morning, my uncle (the one who loves baseball and the Yankees) died.
He was only 65.

We go to his funeral tomorrow afternoon.

Whatever you've been going through,
Whether it be boy troubles or losing your best friend,
Take a gander at these little bits....





No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.