Monday, January 9, 2012

Job hunt.

Hey yo, blog readers.
So, umm, Mr. Burnah has managed to talk me into the $4000+ trip to Paris.
Summer of 2013.
I (need/want, who can say?) $4000+ dollars.

First item of business-
I need a job.
Badly.
Where do you's all work?
Would you mind getting me an application?

Thanks, I love you. :)

Second item of business-
Would you get mad if I monetized my blog a little bit?
Just a little bit- for some extra cash?
Rate it on the following scale:
(Thanks to Allie for letting me use her pain scale)
So? What are you waiting for?COMMENT!!!
I really need feedback.
Thanks. You're a doll. :)

3 comments:

  1. I only comment because I am beyond jealous of your background. comment...comment comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry rebekah but I too am on the job hunt for this trip. That movie was just so mezmorizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kid of monetizing? As in ads? Or as in we have to pay to read? (Is that even possible?)

    ReplyDelete

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.