Sunday, January 15, 2012

jobs and blogger kudos.

I'm job hunting tomorrow.
I'm pretty excited.
I will be applying for jobs such as a dog washer, a shoe salesman, and a fast food cashier.
Then I'll be going to a party for my friend Kailean.
He's turning sixteen. Wish him luck.

Talia and I have a bet.
I think she's going to get asked to Sweethearts.
She says she's not.
Either way, we get frozen confections and a chance to serve.
What say you?

Congratulations to Olivia, who is going to be the Nauvoo Paegeant.
How cool is that?

Carrie is now a fellow Hunger Games fan.
She's my new favorite.

Kudos to Kassie.
She's being a trooper.

Jolyn is sixteen.
She needs a date to Sweethearts.
Good luck, girl!

Sequoia emails me almost everyday.
He's pretty awesome.
Kudos to him, even though he goes to a smart kid school.

Farewell for now!

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks :)
    also Talia WILL be asked to Sweethearts, any boy would be dumb not to ask her.

    ReplyDelete

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.