Thursday, June 10, 2010

Marching Band

Marching Band.... where do I begin? Here's a typical schedule....

Warmups, 15-30 min.
Sectionals, 30 min. - 1 hr.
Rehearsal/Check for memorization- 30 min.
Stretches- 5-10 min.
Marching Practice- 1 1/2 hrs. - 2 hrs.

That's pretty much it.... oh well. I'm pretty sore, because in addition to marching, I have to ride my bike there and back. I'm getting used to it though, that's good.

Oh! My bike story today....
So, I was biking home, right? I was walking my bike uphill, and then I decided to start riding it again. So, I push off. In little less than, say, 30 sec., I heard a pop, then a hiss, and all of a sudden it got really hard to pedal. I had no idea why. So, I pull over, and my tire's flat. I called my mom to come pick me up, and we came home. We went to a free movie (Clash of the Titans- an amazing movie!) at the Water Gardens (Thanks, Bro. & Sis. Daniels!), and Dad came home from class. Then, he went to do visits.
When he finally got back from visits, (we were back by then), he took a look at the bike. It turns out that the valve had been torn from the inner tube, leaving this gaping hole. Me, being my awesome genius self, deduced this myself. And they doubted me...
So, we went and picked up a new inner tube. It cost ten bucks, because it's one of those cool ones that seals itself if it gets punctured. Dad tried to convince me to pay for it, but I said, "No way, Jose. You want to get an expensive one, get it yourself." Yeah... Anyway, that was pretty much it.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.