Tuesday, June 15, 2010

All-around Update

I read through my blog posts today, and I realize that I didn't mention a few important things, so here goes:
  • I got hired as an Auditorium Techie next year. I get to work lights/sound on all auditorium-related activities. I usually don't get paid, but if I'm working a rental, like some dance company's performing there, then I get paid minimum wage.
  • I am volunteering at the Timpanogos Caves this summer. I get to go up and trail tour groups, just to make sure nobody touches stuff. Of course, I can't help to bump my head a few times on the cave ceilings, but y'know, it's a work in progress.
  • If you live in/close to/are visiting Pleasant Grove, come and see the Strawberry Days Parade! It's at 10 am, it runs along 200 S., Main, and Center. Just sit where you see other people sitting! It's going to be amazing!
  • I got a cavity fixed today. My cheek was numb for about 3 hours. Crazy, huh? Yeah, I know. Not really.
  • If you live in my ward and you need a babysitter, just give me a call! Seriously, though, I need money, and I don't have time for a full-time job.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.