Friday, July 22, 2011

wants & needs

You know what this blog needs?
Words written my people other than me.

You know what I want?
Comments on my blog posts.

Lets kill two birds with one stone, shall we?
If you comment ever so kindly on my blog posts,
the Need will be met,
and the Want will be fulfilled.

Go on. Comment.

.....
I know you're wondering what to say.
Here's a prompt:
I went to Salt Lake today. What's your favorite thing to do?
Mine's Temple Square.

There's your prompt.
Go on.
Comment.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I count as a comment, since I'm your Mom, but I'll try. I like Temple Square, too- but I want to go on the tour of Welfare Square next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Conference Center is SO fun to go through! Especially the top area with the garden. LoinHouse is fun too. They have good food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Temple Square is always amazing. I love seeing the missionaries in pairs of two. Everywhere.
    I also enjoy the Church History Museum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Thanks, guys! My self esteem just strapped itself to a rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love all the church sites up in salt lake, but my favorite thing to do is go to all the European markets and get European candy and food.

    ReplyDelete

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.