Saturday, July 2, 2011

for all those who love me, part deux.

These are all the people who weren't on my followers list (at the time) but I know still read my blog....

#1-You are the awesome-est evil queen I've ever known. I will always be jealous of your acting/dancing talent.

#2- You're on my followers list now, but you weren't before. You like doing movies with your friends, and your English project was awesome

#3- You're number 2's younger sister. You also joined my follower list after I posted Part 1. You play flute. You're very cool.

#4- Hi Mommy. I love you.

...I think that's it. :) You're all pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Tell #4 she must be amazing to have such a wonderful daughter as you!

    ReplyDelete

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.