Friday, July 1, 2011

for all those who love me...

This post idea has been stolen from here.

If you are on my "Followers" list, you will be on here.

#1- You've been my friend since 7th grade. You live in my stake, and I've always been amazed how skinny you stay no matter how much you eat.

#2- You were my very first follower, and I thank you for that. You are so sweet and I am so glad I have the opportunity to be your friend.

#3- You gave me the idea to do this post. And yes, I did live in my grandma's house up the street from you.

#4- We share a birthday, and I've always been jealous of your singing voice. I still think you and number 3 here make an adorable couple.

#5- I also met your in 7th grade- English, I think. I've always admired you for you perseverance. Keep on going!

#6- I met you long before 7th grade, but didn't really get to know you until later. You are such a sweet girl. I love your photos. Spoon me!

#7- You are one of my best friends. JELLYFOOSH!!!! You are so strong- not just physically, either!

#8- I miss getting strong with you. We really need to hang out. Oh, and tell me when you finally start It's a M.A.D. World, ok?

#9- I met you officially in 8th grade. You are so sweet. I also happen to know you play the violin. And like floral print.

#10- I don't know you really well, but I like you. You and your man make a really cute couple. :)

#11- You also play violin. You are really sweet, and your hair used to be SUPER long before you cut it so short. Its cute, though.


Can you guess who these people/who you are? (SPOILER ALERT: Go up from the bottom)

4 comments:

  1. So. I'm actually really. Just. I can't. I'm not. You should just tell me who I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, you're not on here... one minute....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really not sure..can you spill the beans?

    ReplyDelete

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.