Friday, May 27, 2011

My Memorial Day Vacation

I'm back.
Needless to say, I didn't do any blogging.
But I did have Internet....

(Sid: Whaa...?)

My trip consisted of...

~
~Long Car Rides~
~
~A Stupid iPod~
~
~Portable DVD Players~
~
~Cranky Siblings~
~
~Mountain Withdrawals~
~
~Inspiring Music~
~
~Brilliant Ideas~
~
~Rewrites~
~
~Phineas and Ferb~
~

.... and so on and so forth.

Thursday Night we were in Glenwood Springs, CO
Friday Night we were in Denver, CO (Did you know there's no mountains in Denver? ZIP!)
Saturday Night we were at my aunt's house in Fort Collins, CO

Now we're back.
Did I mention I have siblings who get cranky if they're not fed well and exercised often?
They're sort of like dogs...
;) Haha okay I admit that was mean, but still.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.