Monday, May 23, 2011

Just kill me now.

So now the world's ending on Oct. 21.
Good luck with that. (not)

School's almost out.
I hate geometry.

My friend is now a Roxanne Ritchie look-alike.
We're dying her hair blue for the last day of school.

Rebecca Black, (a.k.a. the female singer without any talent that has been previously found),
has released new single.
"Prom Night".
Coincidentally, it has the same instrumental track as "Friday".
I think her record label is cheap.

I'm going to Colorado on Thursday.
Bwahahaha.

Still waiting for affirmation on private lessons!
(Pleeeeease contact me if you're interested!)

Click here to run away from the demon gummy bears.
(Yeah, you heard me right)
(It's a stress-buster)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.