Friday, May 13, 2011

No.

Please Enjoy the Following Dialogue:
Random Person 1: (Typing) "I don't feel like blogging today. I don't think I will."
(Not typing)And, Publish Post!
Random Person 2: But, you just did.
Random Person 1: Did what?
RP2: Blog.
RP1: Did not!
RP2: Did too!
RP1: I promised I wouldn't! I NEVER break a promise!
RP2: Yeah right! What about last week? When I wanted my pen back? You said you lost it, and then I found you chewing on it!
RP1: I didn't know that was your pen!
RP2: YEAH RIGHT! You ALWAYS lie to me!
RP1: I HATE YOU!!!!
RP2: *sob*
RP1:... oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!
RP2: It's all right, I guess....
RP1: Friends?
RP2: Friends.
(Hugs exchanged)
[Insert random object here]

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.