Wednesday, October 12, 2011

it's loverly!!

Ahh, October.
That anticipated yet horrifyingly busy month where my life seems to explode.
Plus, I get no sleep.
Go figure.

Anyways, Marching Band.
Yeah, we're cool.
We got 2nd place on Oct. 1st.
Plus best music.
Happy day!

Stagecraft.
Seussical Makeup.
You ever seen that show?
You know what I'm talking about.

School.
My teachers don't like me, that's for certain.
If they did, they wouldn't try to weigh me down like I'm a pack mule.
I. Hate. Being. An. Animal.
Health.
I hate allergies.
Apparently I also have mild form of asthma.
Whoop dee doo.

Creepy Kids.
I'm pretty sure this creepy kid is stalking me.
I won't tell you his name, because he's probably reading this.
But he CONSTANTLY follows me around and talks my ear off.
And all he ever does is complain.
Sadly, I can't get rid of him.

Why?

Because he's involved in EVERYTHING I do.
Maybe I'll try out for girl's basketball,
Just so he can't follow me.

Me the Hypocrite.
That's enough complaining for me (see Creepy Kids header)
I have compiled a possible career choice list.
Want to see?
Well, then, stop reading, because I'm going to tell you anyway...

Cool Jobs.
-CIA Linguistics Officer (this depends if I am fluent in French by the end of college)
-Professional Musician
-Novelist/Author
-Professional Theater Designer (Broadway or London' West End)
-Seminary Teacher.

Cool, huh?
It's loverly (see previous post, number 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.