Wednesday, October 12, 2011

caught red-handed!!

...Or tag-handed.
I was tagged by the marvelous Brit, who said anyone can go for it,
and Carrie, who loves me enough to spell my name right. :)
Thanks, darling!

Anyway, here's 7 totally random facts that I get to fill in all by myself.
1- I have a totally girly obsession with writing names on my fogged-up bathroom mirror. Fictional or not, you can decide...
2- I hate people who get over-excited for anything. I mean, Christmas music before Halloween? Really?
3- I wish I looked like Audrey Hepburn. 'Nuff said. (I mean, have you seen her waist?)
4- I guess I'm allowed to tell this now, but for Youth Conference we get to go laser tagging. In the woods. And they're teaching us combat training. How cool is that??
5- I'm not girl enough to blog cute like Brit and Carrie. Or to wear skirts to school.
6- I have this strange obession with 1930s Upper Class New York... I like the whole idea of swanky hotels, mafia bosses, and the Hindenberg. (I would add an evil laugh here, but then people would think that I am a Nazi)
7- Today in Chemistry, me and Emma Martinelli drew a poison dart frog. His name is the Grim Leaper.

There you go- I now tag... Andrew, Cait, and Mom.

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.