Friday, August 19, 2011

where oceans bleed into the sky.

I'm kind of excited for high school.
Yeah, I'll admit it.
Why not?

I'm finally out of the junior high,
And I'm hoping that the transition will make everyone grow up.
Just a little. Please?

I'm sick of grudges. And prejudice. And everything else.
Yes, I know it'll probably get worse,
But can't we at least try?

I've got this one friend.
She's a good friend.
When she's not burdening us with her problems.

She has at least 5 people she wants to ship to Africa,
A boyfriend that keeps getting his phone taking away,
And a jealousy streak a mile wide and 2 miles long.

Please, grow up guys.
I don't want you all to turn out like this friend.
And friend, I hope things work out for you.

I really do.

1 comment:

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.