Monday, August 15, 2011

i stole this from brit.

let's get to know each other a little better shall we?
it's simple really. just a few questions, and we can all be a little happier.

one: your current favorite song. not the mainstream songs, something new.
two: a random fact about yourself. a weird habit that makes you unique.
three: lastly, a question for me. anything will do. from boys to preferred color of crayon. answers are guaranteed to follow.

please? if i promise to leave you some love in comment form on your blog?
or just cause you're feeling super friendly and nice today. (:

~originally by brit. we love her here.Link

4 comments:

  1. One: pumped up kicks by foster the parents
    Two: airplane bathrooms freak me out. I refuse to use them.
    Three: how was it living in a different country?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i love your new blog header/layout and everything!!
    one. 'oh darling' -cady groves
    two. i have an obsession with clean teeth. i brush and floss much more than the average human.
    three. what do you think would be the perfect date? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Daughters By John Mayer

    2. I have an obsession with music. I can name any music on the radio... Artist and all. And sometimes a random fact about the band/singer

    3. Where are all the places you have lived?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was planning on doing this...than I didn't
    so here it is
    #1 My favorite song this minute is set fire to the rain by Adele
    #2 when I work out with people I turn into a drill sergeant
    #3 If you could turn into a noodle or a piece oof broccoli, which would you choose?

    ReplyDelete

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.