Friday, April 23, 2010

"I have some good news, and some bad news..."

"...the good news is, I found your hat, Woody!" haha I love Pixar films. Anyway, on with it:

Good News:
  1. The combined band/choir/orchestra is playing "Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing", and it's going AMAZING, even after one rehearsal!
  2. Price and Josh and Dad are going on a Scout campout. No Boys! (Well, except for Ethan)

Bad News:
  1. We had early-morning rehearsal for "Come Thou Fount", and now I have a headache.
  2. I flunked all 5 sections of my Algebra mastery. Now I have to do retakes!
  3. Mr. Mott doesn't know our ratings for the District Festival yet. Oh, well.
Ciao!

P.S.: For Youth Conference, Jon Schmidt is coming to perform! EEK!!!!!!!! (If you don't know who Jon Schmidt is, SHAME ON YOU!!! Click on this link to find out about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.