Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm a terrible person.

Who cares about photos?
Feh.
I was so dedicated to this whole let's-take-picture-of-every-second-of-my-break thing.
Then.... I got sick.
That sort of took the wind out of my sails.
So let me TELL you what I've been up to.

Friday, I went to a chick flick marathon.
FTW? Absolutely.
#theperfectmanacinderellastorysweethomealabamastardustprideandprejudice
*Swoon*- especially for Stardust.
 As long as guys can keep their hair clean, keeping it long is quite attractive.

Saturday, Christmas Eve stuff.
We eat junk food. And watch ancient Christmas specials. And play sardines.
We have fun.
My Christmas jammies= super cute.
*Cheesy/girly grin*

Sunday, you know.
I got cool stuff.
My parents and my grandparents love me very much.
Church was awesome, too.
I sang. And played my flute.
I felt the Spirit.

Monday, nothing.
Nothing much, anyway.
I visited my grandparents out in the middle of Nowhere, UT.
I love it there.

Tuesday, I ordered stuff from Amazon, using an Amazon gift card.
It comes tomorrow. I'm super excited
#ipodnanowatchbandharrypottercomputergameearmuffs
I really want my earmuffs.

Wednesday (today), I went to the zoo.
And visited family friends.
Got so bored, I started texting people. They texted me back.
It made me happy.
Watched Pinocchio.
Read Jaycee Lee Dugard's memoir.
#sadandfrightening

Tomorrow, get Amazon orders from my friend the UPS guy.
Take self-portrait pictures with merchandise obtained from UPS guy.
Post said pictures on blog so you can all be happy with me.
Go to piano recital and eat at Chuck-O-Rama.
Invite people over to mas home to eat food and play games.

It's gonna be good.

3 comments:

  1. Know what I like about Christmas break? Having you home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like your having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hey... so i saw you at cafe rio today.
    i'm a creeper...

    ReplyDelete

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.