Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Well....

Today was interesting.

In Seminary:
We learned about marriage.
I left my copy of "To Kill a Mockingbird" there.
It's still there.

In English:
Had a "creeper" sub.
Read some more "To Kill a Mockingbird".
Realized I'd left my book in Seminary.

In Flex:
Worked with Spencer for our "To Kill a Mockingbird" Project.
Spazzed out. ;)

In Cross-Training:
Ran down to my locker to get my clothes.
Was STILL the first one upstairs.
Played basketball (WIN!)

In Teen Living:
Had a "mock wedding"
Had to wear a skirt. :P
My poor friend Ashli had to get married to this druggie/skater kid.
:'(
But it was all good. She smeared frosting on his face.
:)
IT'S A BOY!
I get a boy flour sack (?) for Teen Living.

It was a pretty good day.

Oh, P.S., Hi, Sarah!

2 comments:

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.