Friday, April 22, 2011

Reflections

I've lately been wondering what my life would have been like,
If certain people had not come into it.
What would I be like now?

There is one certain person I would like to specify.
I met this wonderful person at a multi-stake dance.
She was new in our ward.
I'd seen her around in church a couple of times,
But I hadn't really taken the time to know her yet.

Well, that night at the dance,
I decided that I would make friends with this girl.
I stayed with her for the entire night,
Even if I felt I was going to die of boredom. ;)

The choice I made that night is probably one of the best I have ever made.
This girl has become one of my best friends,
All because of a stubborn choice.

I know her hardships. I know her trials. I know her interests and her beliefs.
I know her.

Jellyfoosh-
I don't know if I've changed your life at all just by being there,
But I know that you have changed mine.
Therefore, I dedicate the following song to you.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.