Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh dear...

I logged onto Facebook this morning.
I found these beauties:
(Click image to enlarge)
If you're not friends with at least one of these people on Facebook, I'll explain:
Olivia and Emilee, my good friends, and Spencer (who I do not have the privilege of knowing) were at Youth Conference.
I imagined their conversation went a little something like this:

Emilee: I'm bored
Olivia: Me too
Spencer: What are we gonna do about it?
Emilee: ._. I dunno
Olivia: I KNOW!!!!
Spencer: What?
Olivia: Let's eat goldfish!

At this innocent point in the story, you might think that Olivia means eating the beautiful Goldfish crackers made exclusively by Pepperidge Farm.
You, my friend, are sadly mistaken.

I am talking about, real, genuine, swimmingly innocent goldfish.
The kind that move.

The video is so hilariously disgusting,
I would admonish you to watch it.
But, seeing as I can't make you,
Maybe Olivia or Emilee would take the pleasure of blogging about it themselves.

You guys are insane!
:)
(Don't worry, so am I! Bwahahahahaha....)

1 comment:

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.