Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 25- A first

Hmm...

I can't say that last night was a first for crying,
Because I didn't cry.

I can't say that last night was a first for slow dancing,
Because I didn't.

I can't say that last night was a first for freaking out,
Because I've done that plenty of times.

I can't say that last night was a first for eating junk food till you die,
Because I've done that before, too.

I have to say that last night was a first,
Because-

I got to bow onstage.

I was completely blinded by a camera flash.

I was squashed inside of Mecham's great huge group hug.

I actually full-out, ignore-the-world-completely meditated.

And, I think,

I fell in love with one of the greatest plays of our time. :)

I love you guys.
Thanks so much for making this one of the best experiences of my life.

See ya next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.