Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dear Best Friend...

Dear Best Friend...
Thank you.
Thank you for being there.
To hold me when I cry.
To laugh with me when I was happy.
Thank you.
For 45-minute drives from each others houses
Just to see each others faces
For the inside jokes
Like "godo"
Like the Sister Princesses
Like the Surfer Girls
Thank you
For the going-on-13 years of friendship we've shared
For swing-set surfboards
For sleepovers/late nights
For homemade french fries
For eating the frosting first
I want to remind you
Of our joys
Of our sorrows
Of our passing notes in class
And of our never getting caught ;)
I want to say sorry
For the fights
For the pain
For the suffering
For the obsessive rantings
And I want to thank you again
For the ever-constant emailing
And Instant Messaging
And the ever-constant bond that prevails over all the little things.
Thank you.
Signed, Your BFF,
Rebekah

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH BFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.