Monday, December 6, 2010

Biggest Laughs of the Day!

You know what, let's do that cool counting backwards thing, okay? Okay!
#5: Amanda S. leaving her poor little flour sack Gavroche (see this link) at home and having her dad bring it!
#4: Levi T. explaining to me his dream about killing Miley Cyrus. Apparently he trampled her with a horse.... ;)
#3: Brian Regan, for always giving me laughs every single day! (MOOSEN!)
#2: My brother Joshua squirting juice in his eye while peeling an orange... not once, but TWICE!! The same eye, too! I nearly fell out of my chair!
AND....
#1:Michael K. falling asleep in class and then having Mr. Whitaker wake him up by setting off a bell. GREATEST PRACTICAL JOKE EVER!!! hahahahahahahaha!

Thanks everybody for making me laugh! You make me happy inside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.