Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'll admit... It's been a while.

I promise you, all will be revealed. In due time.

I suppose I should start with birthday. It was amazing, to say the least. Because guess what??
I now have tickets for this:

Here:





Yeah. My Fall Break is going be pretty epic.
That was Thursday.

Friday, I was feeling crummy.
So I went home during lunch.
After I was home for a while, I was feeling better.
I decided to eat an entire pint of Ben n' Jerry's.
1200 calories of pure chocolate heaven, bebe.

Saturday, went to a BYU Open Lab.
It was more fun than normal chemistry, let me tell you that.
That afternoon, PARTY!!!
We ate pie. And drew with chalk. And got soaked.
Oh yeah.
That night, ballroom concert.
Featuring my wonderful friends Sarah and Spencer.
They're incredible dancers.


Sunday, Mother's Day.
I love my mom
*Hi, Mom!*

Monday morning, 2 am.
I threw up.
Twice.
*Audience* Ewww!!!
Yeah.
I sat up till 5 am because I couldn't get to sleep.
Finally got back to sleep.
Slept in till 8.
Felt crummy all day, but I went shopping with Carly, Arianna, and Madison.
MORP!!!!!

Tuesday, back to school with me.

Wednesday, teched for Scholars Night.
*Zzzzzz*
My friends went to Drama Banquet.
Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Hamlet.
SOO excited.

Today is Thursday.
There's a band concert tonight.
5:30 for percussion.
7:30 for band.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.