Friday, April 27, 2012

I have a story to tell you.

Guess what?
I'm going to Morp.
Want to hear the story about the guy I asked?
Even if you don't, I'll tell it anyways.
Just don't read the rest of the post.

So, I'm on the computer, right? I'm trying to finish my English paper when date's sister starts chatting with me.
I'm like "Okay, cool, I can ask her if she thinks he'd like to go".
I ask her. She's like "Oh yeah, totally. Should I get him on so you can ask him?"
I say OK, but inside I'm having a panic attack. AUGH!!!
She gets him. He's like, "What's up? I was told it was important."
To which I replied "I wouldn't call it 'important,' but..." and I asked him.
He says he'll check his calendar, which makes me palm my face, but guess what?
He said yes.

There you go. Exciting, huh?

1 comment:

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.