Thursday, February 23, 2012

adventures in mouth surgery, part 1

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out this afternoon.
Though I admit I'm not excited to have my mouth cut open,
There are some benefits.
Like I rented the Lord Of The Rings DVDs from the library.
And I get to eat ice cream.
Staying home from school is always enjoyable.
(That is, of course, until I come back and realize just how much I missed)

Eh.

In other news:
I'm buying my Hunger Games tickets on Saturday.
Would some certain bloggers *koff koff Carrie* like to come with me, so we can get seats together?
I've only got one person going with me so far.
And he's a boy.
...
...
Come on, please?
 The showing is 4:55 pm on premiere day (Friday, March 23)

Come buy your tickets with me.

Farewell. Until I feel better enough to blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.