Tuesday, November 15, 2011

lessons of a mastermind.

Horton Hears a Who taught me that no matter what anybody says, that believing in yourself is the most important thing.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas taught me the importance of the real meaning of Christmas.

The Cat in the Hat taught me that any problem can be solved with a little bit of help.

Yertle the Turtle taught me the downfalls of hierarchy in government.

Gertrude McFuzz taught me to love myself, and not to take pills to make it better.

Green Eggs and Ham taught me to try new things.

The Sneetches taught me that discrimination is bad.

Horton Hatches The Egg taught me to think twice- or face BAD consequences.

I Had Trouble Getting to Solla Sollew taught me that the grass is always greener- but we've got it good here.

The Lorax taught me about the plight of the environment.
 
Oh the Things You Can Think taught me how to think for myself.

Oh, The Places You'll Go taught me about the many paths I can choose to take.


SEUSSICAL taught me that when we work together as a team, we can create a story that will touch hundreds- and that's exactly what we did tonight.



Come. There's still 4 more performances.

1 comment:

  1. so reading this put emptiness in my heart. That's just because I remembered that the show is through, the parts been played. (Reference to Catch Me if You Can:the musical) It's done. And I don't like it. I loved the simple joy but deep, intricate thought.

    ReplyDelete

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.