Saturday, March 19, 2011

Memories

Actually getting the right amount of sleep makes you think.
And remember.
It's kind of amazing.
~~~~
I remember when Josh broke his arms.
He was sitting in our tree.
Dad called him down to mow the lawn.
He pants got caught,
He flipped horizontal,
And landed on his arms.
Both bones in both forearms were broken.
~~~
I remember a couple of years ago,
After the YW General Broadcast,
We went to Chili's
And got high on flavored lemonade.
~~~
I remember when I lived in that small town you've never heard of,
And me and my bestest friend
Would make videos of us
Being surfers
And princesses,
But always sisters
~~~
I remember when we were at the Timpanogos MB Competition,
It was pouring,
And my gloves got soaked through.
We quoted Brian Regan.
And ate junk food.
~~~
I remember on tour,
When we were driving back,
Some of us sat in the aisle of the bus,
And started a massage line.
~~~
I remember,
When we were in Germany for OOTM
We heard the announcement.
We sat there stunned.
Then, screaming and cheering, we ran up on stage.
~~~
All of you people give me very happy memories.
My friends, my family.
That's you.
Thank you.
:')

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.