Sunday, October 31, 2010

Volleyball Game

During the Utah 1A Volleyball Championships @ UVU in Orem, Utah!

Actual Playing Time:
Ready to serve


Fwah! (Camera ninja. I got extremely bored with the dang piece of technology that... y'know, these parentheses are dragging on. I'm going to
end now.)


Tactics


Down and Ready

During the break when they actually noticed me sitting in the stands =) :


Regrouping

Ashley and Aubree


Be strong, Ashley!





Timeout! (This one actually was before the saw me)
After the Game:
Ashlee with her cute little niece


My bestest BFF in the entire world! (Who happens to share the same name as moi)


Me and my bestest friend again!


Rebecca, Ashlee, and Me!

GO MUSTANGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.