Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rant on Justin Bieber, Kristen Stewart, and Others

Okay, sometimes I just have to let my feelings out- and here they are.

Justin Bieber- I have very mixed feelings about him. I don't hate the fact that he sounds like a girl- in fact, he sounds more like a boy now that he's older- but he has become the major object of obsessiveness. I don't have a problem with Justin Bieber- its the obsessed fans- and, dare I say, haters- that drag me to the end of my rope. Seriously, people, you may hate Justin Bieber, but you're still obsessed- with hate. Yeah. I said it.

Kristen Stewart- Ah, Kristen Stewart. Actress who plays Bella Swan in the renowned Twilight Saga. I gotta say, Kristen, you're very pretty. But, when my cousin and I watched New Moon, I found one problem- Girl, would it kill you to enunciate?? I couldn't understand half of what you were saying half of the time. Anyways, that's why I would think that Kristen Stewart would make a better model than an actress. I know, she's done modeling, but if she doesn't learn to speak up, I don't think her filming career's going too far.

Miley Cyrus- I feel so sorry for this chick. She's become so obsessed with fame and fortune that she recorded that terrible song. Yes Miley, I am talking about "Can't Be Tamed". The song and the video scare me to death. That's right. She is going to be the next Linsey Lohan. I can feel it in my bones.

Linsey Lohan- Speaking of Linsey, I was surprised when they let her out of jail early. I'm not the kind of person who reads the tabloids, but you can't help but hearing when it's announced on every single radio station in the U.S. Come on, people. You do the crime, you do the time. Linsey Lohan shouldn't be an exception.

Well, that's pretty much it. Want my opinions on other stars? Post a comment! (Please? I feel lonely :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi there.
i like words.
i like you.
i like your words.
go on, comment.